Yes I know it’s pretty much a #hallmark holiday but I am a sucker for cheesy romance, but anyway how about a life update…
I’ve been busy!!
Here I was thinking that when one moves to Chicago they hibernate during the winter months. Boy was I wrong! Between job hunting, birthdays, dodgeball, indoor soccer, dating, joining another flag football board, getting to the gym and everything else I’m very happy to have nights in to just relax, because they seem to be far and few between.
So here we are mid-February and it’s that time of year for “romance” brought to you by Hallmark, however I am a sucker for it. Yes, all those cute proposal videos make me tear up. I figured I’d add to it by creating a Valentine’s Day mix for 2018. Other then that there isn’t much to update. So I apologize this blog is so brief, but I’ve got to run out the door for a meeting. Cheers & Happy Valentines Day!
About The Music: Now it’s not full of traditional love songs, more like fun romance pop songs. A little bit of upbeat pop to start (Stereo Heart, Turn Around), into some “lets go to the bedroom” music (Pony, Trading Places, Ride). Then comes a tinge of country with Keith Urban & Hunter Hayes, before adding some David Guetta, & Tiesto (via John Legend) towards the end. Finishing it off with Bleeding Love from Leona Lewis.
P.S. Don’t forget to check out my 10 for February playlist also on Spotify…
1. Stereo Heart [Feat Adam Levine] – Gym Class Heroes
2. Let Me Love You – DJ Snake, Justin Bieber
3. In the Name of Love – Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha
4. Turn Around [Feat. Ne-Yo] – Conor Maynard
5. Pony – Ginuwine
6. Trading Places – Usher
7. Ride – SoMo
8. PILLOWTALK – ZAYN
9. Naked – James Arthur
10. You Are the Reason – Calum Scott & Leona Lewis
11. My Kind of Love (RedOne & Alex P Remix) – Emeli Sande
12. Firestone [Feat. Conrad Sewell] – Kygo
13. Somebody Like You – Keith Urban
14. Light Me Up (Encore) – Hunter Hayes
15. Kiss You – One Direction
16. Into You – Ariana Grande
17. Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
18. Love Is A Drug (Feat. Jussie Smollett & Rumer Willis) – Empire Cast
19. When Love Takes Over [Feat. Kelly Rowland] – David Guetta
20. All of Me (Tiesto Remix) – John Legend
21. Rhythm of Love – Danity Kane
22. Your Song – Rita Ora
23. Bleeding Love – Leona Lewis